Tickets €2,385 (**All inclusive)
- 21 Drums 2019 Ticket Sales: Tuesday 14th August 2018 10am GMT
- Via Web: www.21drumscamp.com
- Via Phone: +353 1 6779004 (EXT 100)
- A *€1000 refundable deposit will secure one of the 21 places for the 2019 Camp. (when final 2019 line up is confirmed you will have the opportunity to opt in/opt out)
- Places secured on a first come, first served basis.
- Balance: €1,885 due February 8th 2019.
- Payments accepted:
- For Deposit: Credit Card, Paypal, Debit Card.
- For Balance: Credit Card, Paypal, Debit Card, Bank Transfer
- Please Note: International applicants should ensure they update their bank regarding an international payment being made in advance.
**Tickets include (provisional itinerary: Please NOTE: To be confirmed):
Bus transfer from Dublin city centre to and from Grouse Lodge
Full use of Grouse Lodge facilities (swimming pool, jacuzzi, sauna, on-site cinema)
Breakfast, lunch and dinner each day (dietary requests can be made to the 21 Drums team in advance).
Note: Bar service is available, but not included in the ticket price.
Participants are advised to arrive in Dublin on Tuesday 14th August and depart Dublin on Tuesday 13th August 2019.
Participants may take advantage of free and VIP access to a Musicmaker Drums event taking place on Monday 19th August 2019 in Dublin. While accommodation in Dublin is not included in your 21 Drums ticket, we will point you in the right direction regarding the best rates for accommodation in the city.
Successful applicants to 21 Drums will be required to pre-register at Musicmaker, 29 Exchequer Street, Dublin 2 at 4pm on Tuesday 13th August 2019. Bus transfer to Grouse Lodge will depart from Musicmaker at 5pm. You will arrive at Grouse Lodge at approximately 7pm.
Orientation/Meet & Greet/Registration to 21 Drums will take place on Tuesday evening 13th August 2019 from 7:30pm-10pm at Grouse Lodge.
The camp starts daily at 10am, and will finish each day with a closing conversation with our mentors. Each day will focus on a specific area of drumming. Each day will be split into 1.5 hour sessions, giving our mentors’ unique take on drumming skills. Evening activities have been arranged, designed to further reinforce the key learning objectives from the day’s tuition.
Specific topics and detailed itinerary will be forwarded to successful applicants.
Participants will return to Dublin via bus transfer from Grouse Lodge on Monday 19th August 2019, arriving at aprox 2pm.
Spread the Word
Tell your friends and family about this camp. This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to immerse yourself in your passion so let's make sure the world knows!